Black Friday Sale 20% Off All Straps!
Titan Straps Are The Perfect Stocking Stuffer for Construction Workers, Cyclists, Motorcycle and OHV Lovers, Skiers & Bikerafters
Make your life easier with these safe, secure and easy-to-use tension straps. Builder, welder and adventurer Steve Fassbinder uses them for, "everything, ever day." So does welder James West, who says: “I’m still finding new uses for them.”
- 9” Utility Straps: Secure the Shop-Vac extension cord to its handle
- 14” Utility Straps: Organize your extension cords & secure to the frame of your truck rack
- 20” Industrial Straps: Lash your fire extinguisher to your truck
- 25” Industrial Straps: Use two tension straps to secure a ladder to your truck rack
- 30”-36” Industrial Straps: Secure steel or lumber to your rack
Adam Bratton, of Human Powered Movement, purchased a Utility Strap bundle for a 700-mile bikepacking trip he did fall 2022. He brought the 9" for "easy fixes," the 14" to strap water bottles to his cages and the 18" for securing his tent to his fork mounted cages. As well, he adds, "The 25" worked as additional security on the seat bag and through the straps of my sandals."
- 14” Utility Straps: Secure your spare tube or cartridge to the frame
- 18" Utility Straps: Secure a water bottle to your bike frame
- 25” Utility or 25" Industrial Straps: Lash your packraft to your handlebars
- 30” Industrial Straps: Hold a 20-liter dry bag onto a bike rack
For Lizzy Scully, co-author of The Bikeraft Guide with Steve Fassbinder, Titan Straps are an absolute necessity. "Bungees and twine don't secure the bike to the packraft sufficiently. You need four to six Titan Straps bike straps to lash your bike to your boat and your wheels to your bike."
- 9” Utility Straps: Use this tension strap at the point where the bike frame lies closest to the packraft
- 14”-18” Utility Straps: Use to lash wheels to your frame
- 25”-30” Industrial Straps: Lash your packraft to your handlebars, and secure your bike to your packraft at points where the frame is furthest from the raft
Motorcycle & OHV Straps
Red Davidson's @Island_Singletrack Instagram off-road motorcycle videos inspire us. Red's favorite straps are the 18" Utility Straps. He says: "I generally use them to hold my chain saw, hand saw, aux fuel and water bottles, clothing, etc. I also use them for a wide variety of things while hiking, camping, or storage in my shop.”
- 25” Industrial Straps (our best seller!): Lash fuel bottles or soft luggage onto the back rack or secure a tent on the back of metal panniers
- 30”-36” Industrial Straps: Secure luggage on the back rack
Snowmobile & Ski Straps
Skier, snowmobiler and filmmaker John Padilla's favorite strap for skiing is the 20" Industrial. “I use it for just about everything in the backcountry. It has saved the day more than once when sled A-arms break!”
- 18" Utility Straps: Lashing skis together, attaching old skins to skis and A-framing skis when it's time to crampon up a couloir
- 20" Industrial Straps: Adding an extra attachment point for skis and poles onto the ski rack on my sled, or attaching a tunnel bag to my ski rack.