Work for The OG Wide Strap Company
Do you want to be part of a small, tight-knit team in an outdoor industry manufacturing company in Bozeman, Montana? Would you like work experience in everything from customer service to social media marketing to packing & shipping? Are you happy working part time this summer (leaving time to explore Bozeman and Montana) with the chance of working full time and growing as our company grows? If so, we’d love for you to apply for an internship with Titan Straps starting asap. If you’re interested and we’re stoked, this could eventually become a permanent, 3/4- to full-time position.
Why Titan Straps?
Because our company was born from adventure and is grounded in adventure, and we’ll be a lot of fun to work with. Owner Cameron Lawson was not only a big wall adventure photographer and OG multi-sport adventurer back in the day, but he still rides his bike hundreds of miles per years, skis, packrafts, you name it. In 2010, he developed some prototype polyurethane straps like the standard skinny ski straps of old, but stronger, wider and more refined. He needed something more durable and safer for a 300-mile bike-packrafting mission on Alaska’s Lost Coast. His straps worked exceptionally well at securing his equipment to his packraft in choppy ocean swells and on his bike as he peddled across sandy beaches covered in baseball-sized cobbles. And the ease and quickness at which he could tighten, adjust and remove gear was unparalleled. Cameron realized he had struck gold. Simple and highly effective, these utility straps had far-reaching applications. He started producing them en masse, giving them to adventurers, but also contractors, plumbers and electricians to field-test. People immediately wanted more. If you get this job in Bozeman, you’ll see Titan Straps everywhere. From adventure, to construction, to everyday life, these highly utilitarian straps have changed the way people think about ski straps.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative human who wants to work for a cool outdoor manufacturing company. We’re hiring part time, but the job could easily work into a full-time position. Since we are a small company, all employees wear many hats. Your primary job will be working in the warehouse to start, packing boxes and keeping track of inventory. But we want you to grow as we grow, so there will be opportunities in sales, marketing, public relations, customer service, and more. Give us a shout if you’re interested. We are happy to work with student schedules during the school year, and we want this job to be a stepping stone for your future!
What you’ll be doing:
- Packing & Shipping orders with UPS and USPS.
- End of month inventory counts
- Customer Service: responding to emails, warranty/returns and general admin work.
- You may even make sales emails/phone calls and/or create social media posts, take photos and videos, write a blog post and, in general, helping us create cool, adventure-oriented and construction-focused content.
What you’ll get out of it:
- The highest quality adventure straps in the industry, of course. After the probationary period, you’ll get your own stash of Titan Straps.
- $17 to start, $20 per hour after a two-month probationary period.
- Pay is bi-monthly….usually 1st and 14th.
- Bike to work bonus! If you bike to work every day, you’ll get a monthly gift certificate to the local pub (or coffee shop if you’re under 21)
- 20 hours per week to start. No benefits to start.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email Cameron Lawson your resume and cover letter at email@example.com.